REMEMBER TO REMOVE ANY NECKLACES THAT COULD SNAG!
USING TRIANGE FOLD:
1. Lay scarf on a flat surface, fold scarf in half
2. Position point of triangle in front of you, point down, two ends over your shoulders
3. Bring ends from back around opposite shoulders, pulling them down to the front of you
4. Create a nice drape around your neck by taking one hand and gently pulling scarf away from neck
5. Leave ends loose, or lightly tie over or under the point. this can be arranged asymetrically or not.
6. Play with it!
USING A "TUBULAR" FOLD:
1. Lay scarf on flat surface
2. Bring 2 ends into the center
3. With what remains on those two sides, fold into the center consecutively, until you make a loose tube.
4. Dont worry about making it tight. the purpose is to hide the points securely.
5. Once you have your tube, you can wear it looped around your neck, or you can tie the ends that are still exposed, creating an infinity loop.
6. To wear the infinity loop, use it as a cowl, looping around the neck like a necklace.
CREATING A RECTANGLE FROM THE SQUARE:
1. Lay the scarf on a flat surface
2. Starting on 1 side, make sequential accordion folds across the scarf
3. Position the rectangle by draping around the neck to best show off the border and or fringe
4. The rectangle can hang loose on either side of the neck, or you can lightly fold one side over the other, and spread out the folds gracefully.